|ilovetravel makes epic trips for youth to celebrate life and experience the world. Right now, we’re one of the market leaders in youth travel in North America with over 40,000 travelers visiting 20 destinations annually. We’re an ambitious and talented team that are passionate about developing and improving the lives of youth. We have a strong leadership team and a 3 year strategic plan to become a global leader in youth travel.
Our team is made of young driven people whose behaviours and values are guided by our purpose to celebrate life through youth travel. Together we operate numerous youth travel brands including S-Trip!, Campus Vacations, Breakaway Tours. We’re the #1 Youth Tour Operator in the World (yes, you read that right #1) Check us out. We’re recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed companies by Deloitte. Our Marketing team, based in Toronto, is looking for an experienced marketing leader to help ilovetravel expand globally. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute meaningfully in a fun and growing company with the momentum of a successful team and product behind you.
In this role, you will:
- Work with executive and team leaders to develop annual and quarterly marketing plans for all ilovetravel brands.
- Develop and implement digital strategies focused on storytelling and engaging influencers to create, share and amplify all ilovetravel brands. All strategies and plans are formed based on data, analytics and insights.
- Work with Creative and Production team to implement brand strategies and consistently deliver new, fresh and cool designs.
- Work with Marketing Communications team to develop and deliver traveler communications over 6-18 month customer engagement period.
- Develop, maintain and monitor all PR campaigns and objectives.
- Create content, schedule and manage social media platforms.
- Communicate performance and opportunities throughout the organization with frequent analysis and key metrics measured on a weekly scorecard.
- Be actively involved in weekly team meetings to ensure execution of projects and cross function communication/sharing including scorecard reviews, project updates, traction of quarterly goals and issue discussion.
- Contribute to a high performing team environment that fosters personal growth, team collaboration, two way communication and consistent execution.
Our ideal team member will have:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience scaling companies using marketing
- Alignment with our 7 mantra (Integrity, Passion, Ownership, Hustle, Positivity, Care and Mentorship)
- A self-starting, entrepreneurial mentality
- Youthful Mentality: enjoys working with team, young adults and parents
- Hustle is essential. Executing quickly to allow for continual iteration is a core strength of our team
Perks you’ll want to know about:
- Travel and impact youth lives on our trips 2-3 weeks a year
- Become an internationally recognized Travel Agent with access to travel discounts
- Work alongside passionate colleagues with a play hard, work harder mentality
- Competitive base salary and travel rewards
- Casual dress code (leave your corporate clothes at home)
- Learning and relationship building from other internal events - monthly All Hands, Bring the Fun O’Clocks, Spring & Winter Academy, Annual Strategy Summit, Trip Leader Training,
How to apply:
If this describes you, we'd love to meet. Complete the application below.
We pride ourselves on creating a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive work-place. Candidates who identify as a minority are welcome and encouraged to apply!