Graphic Design Internship
Get hands-on experience going professional with those amazing creative talents of yours!. Design brochures, logos, signs and packages for our trips, and create unique and interactive web pages that engage the public. There’s nothing like the satisfaction of seeing your artwork spread like wildfire, and with a collaborative effort with the IT MarkeTeam you can make that happen.
Why intern with us:
- S-Trip! Is flexible! Work with your managers to determine learning objectives that YOU are interested in achieving.
- Consistently being one of Canada’s fastest growing companies means every day brings exciting change and new challenges. Push your boundaries at S-Trip! and benefit from coaching & development sessions with managers that are eager to arouse your full potential.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on a large scale company project and the satisfaction of knowing you’re contributing to someone’s #TripOfALifetime!
- You'll have a chance to staff one of our exciting trips as a Trip Leader either during the internship, or once it is complete!
- Your internship may qualify you for school credit & may lead to future employment.
- Friends first, co-workers second. S-Trip! is all about building relationships, working hard, and having fun while you’re at it.
What you’ll learn:
- Utilize your creative skills designing works that align with specific branding.
- Become an expert with Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Flickr.
- Master time-management adhering to strict deadlines with the printers and improve professional correspondence communicating with suppliers and tourist boards.
Who you are:
- You have an excellent understanding of youth culture and a creative style that’s similar to our S-Trip! brand. Your work is youthful, fun, full of colour.
- A recent graduate or currently pursuing Graphic Design or Photography who’s eager to take your skills to the next level.
- Pro-active and passionate about graphic design with an impressive portfolio to showcase all your wonderful works!
This is an unpaid 4 months (September - December) full time internship. TTC travel will be reimbursed.
** Please include web links to your portfolio along with your resume**